Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I play the Guild Wars Trial?

I downloaded the client, but when I try to make my account, it says I need an access key but I was never given one. Any help?How do I play the Guild Wars Trial?
I don't think the key is free, sorry. The client is free to download but you can only get the key from people who have bought the game because they all come with a trial key. If you want, you can try your local game store and if they have it, you might be able to get Guild Wars: Prophecies for $10. I saw this at EB Games and it's definitely a great deal.How do I play the Guild Wars Trial?
Go to the official site and there will be a button that says "Try Guild Wars For Free". In order for you to download the client, you will have to quickly make a NCsoft account. From there, they will give you a link to download the client and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with instructions on how to download and install Guild Wars. Use the account name that they will give you when logging in (abc123@ncsoft) and the password you picked when you created your NCsoft account. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment