Friday, March 9, 2012

Question about the guild wars trial?

I have the actual guild wars game (all four) and my friend recently got the trial. I have tried finding him and we made sure we are in the same district/city and everything, I even tried inviting him to my party. He is not there. I can PM him but nothing else. I don't know what to do. Pls helpQuestion about the guild wars trial?
it part of the trial thats allQuestion about the guild wars trial?
I play Guild Wars a lot (Cyrus The Almighty), but even I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe it's because he doesn't actually have the game (just using the trial). Try meeting your friend at a key point (Examples: Dye Trader, Craftsman Corner, Skill Trainer, etc.). If that doesn't work, I'm not really sure what's wrong. Ask the actual company that created GuildWars (NC Soft) if they know what's wrong or why you can't see your friend.



-Add me as a friend if you want (Cyrus The Almighty/Flash Darkspine) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment