Friday, March 9, 2012

Where do buy a Guild Wars trial?

Last night I came across a website that let me buy any of the Guild Wars trials. It said the delivery on them was instant(assuming you get the key in your email). Now, I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can buy an instant Guild Wars trial? They were like 1.99 or 2.99 or something.Where do buy a Guild Wars trial?
I know much about online PC games, but Trials.... wasn't it like, trials were for free?

For example : World of Warcraft, 10-days FREE Trial, after that the account is closed until you will get time to the account, you pay for.

Anyway, I really recommand World of Warcraft more.

1st. I like the graphics more.

2nd. If you don't want to play in retail, you can play in private servers, made by random person (Don't need to pay, but some spells or abilities may not work, the server admins work on them). (Retail - the place where you need to pay for playing, mostly none of bugs). If needed I can teach you with private servers (I know exactly a good one, where admins are active and so are Gamemasters.).

3rd. Best rated online game in the world.

4th. Better PvP and PvE System.

5th. Better class System.

Sorry that I couldn't help you with Guild Wars, but I hope you'll take better and easier way, with World of Warcraft.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment